Transfer portal

Maine Gamecock

Joined Dec 4, 2015
Feb 1, 2022
41
104
33
I hate it and love it. I hate it because I miss the old days when we almost always got to see kids play for four years.

I also love it because we've had some good talent come though it, and after this season, we are going to need it.
 

Sleepyhead

Senior
Jul 23, 2023
527
400
63
What starters are we potentially losing to the Portal or the NFL?
Who knows with the portal. Time will tell. Cisse, J. Kilgore, and Harbor are the only ones off the top of my head who would be early NFL guys. I guess there are a few more like Collier or Swain but Cisse is probably in the best Shape right now from what I’ve heard. The moneys good in college not so leaving early isn’t all that necessary.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's transfer portal departures are playing in 2026
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Gamecocks in the MLB: 2026 regular season recap
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Practice highs become gameday lows for South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football A statistical audit of South Carolina's offense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock offense?