Ugh. The madness and abuse needs to stop. Doctors should be regulated from practicing transgender ideology.
You poor thing Laughingstock, still supporting nonsense and lies. Lmao. Btw. When is Trump going to jail? 10 years plus of your idiocy regarding Trump. Lmao!When this somewhat dated thread popped up on Page 1 this morning, I KNEW that the most current post on it would be from JHP. Sure enough, I was correct yet again.
When this somewhat dated thread popped up on Page 1 this morning, I KNEW that the most current post on it would be from JHP. Sure enough, I was correct yet again.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here