Saturday night entertainment. Gonna pop me some popcorn and watch the meltdown ensue.Rupp rafters is going to implode tonight!
So I guess the UK traffic will slow a bit here, LOL !
I'm rooting for them to get there. more teams to represent the ACC, but there is a certain ACC team that I never care aboutUVA in a little trouble.
And I love it ole Cal really does a lot with all those number 1 recruiting classes. Even with the great recruits you still have to know how to coach.Rupp rafters is going to implode tonight!
Yea I will quickly be a bandwagon fan for Kansas if UNC keeps advancing unless of course them Devils "shock the world"UVA looking a lot better now. And Kansaswow
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games