Tournament seeds

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,389
113
What time do the 1-4 seeds play on Wednesday?
 
Last edited:

dawg0204

Redshirt
Dec 13, 2020
25
0
1
I guess that means ceding this tournament so one can focus on winning the important one right after it.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,389
113
Forgive me for I have sinned. Didn't look right when I typed it but I'm a few beers in so what the heck!
 

Dawghouse

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2011
1,194
1,086
113
We won't know our seed until games are played. We're either 3 or 4.

ETA. If vandy loses we are 3 if they win we are 4.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,103
2,860
113
I'll have to get up even earlier to mow then. Was going to do it at a normal time, then go for my 1:00 appt, but I want to see the game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar