I hit the LIKE button because I appreciate the answer. I hated playing with a lighter basketball. I loved the old Wilson Jet with wide seams. I would not like this ballThey are called Evo basketballs. Lighter and different material than we played with all season. High School has gone to these and it’s an adjustment as much bouncier and putbacks bounce around more.
Wilson needed to sell more basketballs!
There have been a lot of high dribbles that were borderline palming violations. Ball seems hard to corralThey are called Evo basketballs. Lighter and different material than we played with all season. High School has gone to these and it’s an adjustment as much bouncier and putbacks bounce around more.
Wilson needed to sell more basketballs!
Lame. I miss the leather balls. Looks cleaner and more professional. Looks like we’re out there playing with a cheapy Walmart clearance basketballThey are called Evo basketballs. Lighter and different material than we played with all season. High School has gone to these and it’s an adjustment as much bouncier and putbacks bounce around more.
Wilson needed to sell more basketballs!
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6