It is not intended to look full. Most people stay in the air conditioned box and watch the game instead of sitting outside in the sun.I am not sure if I have ever seen it full. Looks like garbage during PATs...
I am not sure if I have ever seen it full. Looks like garbage during PATs...
My issue with TT has always been paying premium money for end zone seats and it is incapable of being built upon for more seating...unless you want to double costs and built an entire separate support structure directly above TT and then build upon that.
Short sighted pre-Oliver Luck thinking there.
I don't think we'll need more seating. We usually can't fill what we have. The thing I don't like seeing on TV are those ends of the upper deck that are almost inevitably empty. Maybe instead of having the upper deck be a rectangle they should have had it curve downwards at the end to make a bowl shape. It would be less seating and plus it would take away what must be the worst seats. The upper deck at the end at the top must be terrible seats so I can understand why nobody sits there unless there is no other choice.
Even looks worse from section 105,I am not sure if I have ever seen it full. Looks like garbage during PATs...
I don't think we'll need more seating. We usually can't fill what we have. The thing I don't like seeing on TV are those ends of the upper deck that are almost inevitably empty. Maybe instead of having the upper deck be a rectangle they should have had it curve downwards at the end to make a bowl shape. It would be less seating and plus it would take away what must be the worst seats. The upper deck at the end at the top must be terrible seats so I can understand why nobody sits there unless there is no other choice.
My issue with TT has always been paying premium money for end zone seats and it is incapable of being built upon for more seating...unless you want to double costs and built an entire separate support structure directly above TT and then build upon that.
Short sighted pre-Oliver Luck thinking there.
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor