Tornado on the ground around Yazoo City.

Nov 16, 2005
29,238
24,298
113
These things look to be in it for the long haul. Golden Triangle down to Philadelphia need to keep an eye on this.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,624
19,323
113
I am buckle down in Brandon. The tornado that is coming has lifted back up in the air.
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,363
7,396
113
Reed Timmer posted this last night

Been following him this storm season. He's very good at what he does.
 

turkish

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
996
372
63
Been following him this storm season. He's very good at what he does.
I think storm chasers are bums that escape widespread ridicule and reputation illegitimacy only through a public safety technicality. But that’s very cool!
 
Last edited:

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,041
3,023
113
I've been way more impressed with Timmer's forecasting than his chasing.


he's very good at digesting information and putting it together into a forecast, but dang he's been awful at positioning himself the last few years. His pivotal weather model breakdowns are awesome. But he's been snakebit on chasing for a couple years. 9 times out of 10, he mis-positions himself.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again