Yeah, $4.50 for one taco. No chips and salsa included. Then they have those weird drinks.Yummy
But they are very proud of those tacos.
Delta Cafe.That spot is jinxed, hope they make it
Pucks was bad, food was not impressive, so I can see why it went out
I liked hop bunz
Can't remember what was there before pucks
That spot is jinxed, hope they make it
Pucks was bad, food was not impressive, so I can see why it went out
I liked hop bunz
Can't remember what was there before pucks
Meh, it's not near the top of my list. The queso is good, but I'd go many other places here in Austin before Torchy's given the choice.Torchy's is the real deal....even by Austin standards it's right there near the top of anyone's lists.
Meh, it's not near the top of my list. The queso is good, but I'd go many other places here in Austin before Torchy's given the choice.
If their tacos were a dollar cheaper I'd likely think they were better. I love torchy's but I do think they are overpriced. Wish we'd get a taco deli.
Agreed though. I'd rather do one of the trucks like las trancas, Pueblo viejo or Veracruz. Taco joint is pretty legit too.
Only to you weirdos with the anti-cilantro geneCilantro tastes like soap. pass
Cilantro tastes like soap. pass
A lot of folks think the same of Torchy's in Dallas with several other taco shops being better choices.Glad to see something take over that spot. Was not impressed by Hop Bunz. It seemed way overpriced for such average food.
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia