Top Dog TBD - Game 1 Thread

OrangeThrower

Freshman
Jan 20, 2021
185
69
28
I guess that USM game wasn't big in your troll brain. I mean we're just 18-0 at home. Really should be better.
Usm lost to Nichols state and a series to Arkansas state…. Ya that’s not a big game.You're kind of
You're kind of a silly 17. Does your family realize it? They must.
cute. I guess your family never taught you how to formulate an argument. Lol
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more