Top Dog TBD - Game 1 Thread

OrangeThrower

Freshman
Jan 20, 2021
185
69
28
The worst part about this. Is even though oak is elite. We still can’t get past the, every big game at home we lay an egg, narrative. It’s 17n annoying. But, apparently inevitable.
 

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,760
2,322
113
Oak is doing that thing again, where he runs through pitchers quickly to save them for later.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,743
8,181
113
The worst part about this. Is even though oak is elite. We still can’t get past the, every big game at home we lay an egg, narrative. It’s 17n annoying. But, apparently inevitable.
WE? “We” don’t wear oranges. No let’s see….
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,229
14,741
113
The worst part about this. Is even though oak is elite. We still can’t get past the, every big game at home we lay an egg, narrative. It’s 17n annoying. But, apparently inevitable.

I guess that USM game wasn't big in your troll brain. I mean we're just 18-0 at home. Really should be better.
 

OrangeThrower

Freshman
Jan 20, 2021
185
69
28
I guess that USM game wasn't big in your troll brain. I mean we're just 18-0 at home. Really should be better.
Usm lost to Nichols state and a series to Arkansas state…. Ya that’s not a big game. I don’t even know why I’m replying to this.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,629
14,420
113
Usm lost to Nichols state and a series to Arkansas state…. Ya that’s not a big game. I don’t even know why I’m replying to this.
who is that GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17itdawg

Slow Natives

Senior
Nov 10, 2018
338
432
63
Sheesh, hard to watch. Every-time we get base runners we hit ground balls. Plus our pitchers are pitching scared. We have no moxie.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four