Top Dog TBD - Game 1 Thread

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,540
1,110
113
Boom!!! G17nF! 4-1. Just have to battle back and hope we can pitch better.
 

OrangeThrower

Freshman
Jan 20, 2021
185
69
28
I know our fan base is allergic to perceived “negativity” but this game is over with. We don’t have a legit Friday guy, they are punching us in the mouth, we haven’t even faced a team near this good bats wise, and I’m watching the “clutch” hitting disappear once a big boy shows up.
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
I know our fan base is allergic to perceived “negativity” but this game is over with. We don’t have a legit Friday guy, they are punching us in the mouth, we haven’t even faced a team near this good bats wise, and I’m watching the “clutch” hitting disappear once a big boy shows up.
That may turn out to be true…..but it’s the third inning, friend.
 

Msuirondawgs

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2023
1,499
1,319
113
Have we ever seen THIS many passed/dropped/botched balls by a group of catchers ever in one season??? WTH....Cost us another damn run SMH
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulldoghair

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
I know our fan base is allergic to perceived “negativity” but this game is over with. We don’t have a legit Friday guy, they are punching us in the mouth, we haven’t even faced a team near this good bats wise, and I’m watching the “clutch” hitting disappear once a big boy shows up.
Its the 3rd inning sport
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17itdawg

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,622
14,408
113
Their catcher IS good, but that's not framing that's jerking pitches into the zone. A competent umpire doesn't reward that.


That said, too close to take Parker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,226
14,732
113
I know our fan base is allergic to perceived “negativity” but this game is over with. We don’t have a legit Friday guy, they are punching us in the mouth, we haven’t even faced a team near this good bats wise, and I’m watching the “clutch” hitting disappear once a big boy shows up.

How the weather there under your trollbridge??
 

Trazom

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2023
153
154
43
I know our fan base is allergic to perceived “negativity” but this game is over with. We don’t have a legit Friday guy, they are punching us in the mouth, we haven’t even faced a team near this good bats wise, and I’m watching the “clutch” hitting disappear once a big boy shows up.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dog99walker

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,226
14,732
113
Lotta ugly so far, but we're still in the game. Using Pitzer clearly says Oak ain't conceding ****.

Need to find a big inning in the next 3.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,540
1,110
113
These past balls BS are just killing any hope of swinging momentum. Hitting is gonna have to put something together to bring this back around .. bc we have looked bad behind that plate and with these 2 out rbis they are getting. And there we go … new catcher!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Msuirondawgs
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State