Top 20 2025-26 recruiting class 2FiveCrew

WHCSC

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2002
10,926
3,814
88
I have mentioned it before. Despite WHCSC's well-intentioned advice to get over it, people referring to a shot being thrown instead of put is the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I think about when I wake up.
I admire your diligence
 

Lincoln100

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2010
12,989
2,077
0
I admire your diligence
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max
 

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,959
1,794
113
I have mentioned it before. Despite WHCSC's well-intentioned advice to get over it, people referring to a shot being thrown instead of put is the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I think about when I wake up.
The whole concept of shotput feels like something that belongs to antiquity. You throw a small cannonball? NO! I put the shot, or shot the put. I don’t know the phrasing!
 

GBRforLife1

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2020
13,913
3
38
I have mentioned it before. Despite WHCSC's well-intentioned advice to get over it, people referring to a shot being thrown instead of put is the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I think about when I wake up.
get some pu$$y
 

Huzkers25

Junior
Jan 10, 2017
434
227
0
Meh. Oklahoma has one of the hardest schedules I’ve ever seen. They’ll be lucky to get to 6 wins. Let’s see how firm that commitment is in November.
Not really a must get, we have good receivers already committed, get Mike Terry on board and I’m good 👍🏻
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference