Remember how some people threw a fit over his hire? Worth every penny.
Joe Deforest also.
Some of you are clueless.
Joe Deforest also.
Some of you are clueless.
I am very impressed with what they have done. I was not a fan of the Gibson hire, but when I started to see what he was going to do, I really liked what I saw. I got so sick of the lack of fundamentals, from our defense, under eFore. Gibson and staff have really turned that aspect around. I also love the aggressive scheme, as well as trying to WIN with defense, instead of playing the full game prevent. I like Jeff Casteel, but Gibson's defense is way more fun to watch.Well anyway ... it sure looks like we have a good defensive coaching staff in place now.
I am very impressed with what they have done. I was not a fan of the Gibson hire, but when I started to see what he was going to do, I really liked what I saw. I got so sick of the lack of fundamentals, from our defense, under eFore. Gibson and staff have really turned that aspect around. I also love the aggressive scheme, as well as trying to WIN with defense, instead of playing the full game prevent. I like Jeff Casteel, but Gibson's defense is way more fun to watch.
Deforest..ok.. let's see what happens when we actually field a punt.Remember how some people threw a fit over his hire? Worth every penny.
Joe Deforest also.
Some of you are clueless.
Remember how some people threw a fit over his hire? Worth every penny.
Joe Deforest also.
Some of you are clueless.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games