Tonight's Game

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
I started a thread about EJ's wife on housewives show and realized it was already posted.

In effort to not leave my post on and look like a schmuck for the next 48 hours, decided to re-title and discuss tonights game.

I am most interested in seeing Freeman. Outside of Sanders, who we are all excited about, I see Freeman as a candidate to average close to a double double.

What are you watching for tonight?
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  5. 05 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams