So it sounds like the reason Bronn and Pod walked off together is because the guy who plays Bronn and the chick playing Cercei once dated and it was a bad break up so they have it in their contracts that they will never be in the same scene. I guess this was a cheap work around to not having Bronn at the big meeting.
Dang I guess I missed that.discussed on page 2 of this thread.
I think there was a little more to it, something along the lines of she started humping the next dude right away then rubbed it in his face and so he ran around telling everyone she liked it in the backdoor.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4