Tommy turnover Armstrong

ehenningsen_rivals

All-American
Nov 18, 2004
106,504
5,951
0
Is the difference in the game.

I dont fault the coaches for their play selection for the most part. Tommy's decision making lost us the game. Too many open recievers werent thrown to in favor of a locked on reciever with two on him. He couldve ran at other times.

We have to be patient. I do like what I see outside of the qb decision making.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC