Tommy "Tiny" Lister dies

Jan 22, 2014
76
0
0
If any of you know Deebo from Friday or Zeus from professional wrestling against Hulk Hogan, He passed away today at the age of 62
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Dang that sucks. He was quite possibly the worst professional wrestler of all time, but I really liked the small part he had in The Dark Knight. If you remember, he was the prisoner who tossed the detonator for the bomb for the civilian boat.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Damn. Deebo is one of the most iconic "villains" in the last 30 years. "THATS MY BIKE PUNK!!!"
 

Herbert Nenninger

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2019
855
1,273
93
Wow. I’m a skinny and generally soft spoken white guy, even more so when I was younger. In junior high, a friend jokingly gave me the nickname Debo, and it somehow stuck thru high school. A classmate asked me one time why people called me that. I told him, “isn’t it obvious; I’m a large black man who steals people’s bikes”. He said “oh, ok”.
 
Aug 26, 2015
4,060
294
83
All that matters nowadays is what you choose to Self Identify as...so I guess you are Debo then, or at the least just another Cracker that wishes he was Blacker.***
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit