Tommy Moody has passed

Kdaddy78

Sophomore
Oct 17, 2023
138
152
42
I have have never posted on the site. I am an old cocky talk guy. Unfortunately that’s not a real thing these days but I have been on this site reading for over the last two years. That being said.
Losing Tommy Moody feels like when I heard about Joe Morrison. This is a devastating loss. So much Gamecock history has been lost because of what this man had in his brain. This is a very dark day. RIP, Mr. Moody.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
I have have never posted on the site. I am an old cocky talk guy. Unfortunately that’s not a real thing these days but I have been on this site reading for over the last two years. That being said.
Losing Tommy Moody feels like when I heard about Joe Morrison. This is a devastating loss. So much Gamecock history has been lost because of what this man had in his brain. This is a very dark day. RIP, Mr. Moody.
Very sad day.

PS - They fired cocky talk back up.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,924
17,820
113
I have have never posted on the site. I am an old cocky talk guy. Unfortunately that’s not a real thing these days but I have been on this site reading for over the last two years. That being said.
Losing Tommy Moody feels like when I heard about Joe Morrison. This is a devastating loss. So much Gamecock history has been lost because of what this man had in his brain. This is a very dark day. RIP, Mr. Moody.

Cockytalk is back, by the way. A lot of the old gang are there.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina's lineups are set for SEC Tipoff '27
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: A'ja Wilson claims her fifth MVP award
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football All-time South Carolina great named SEC Legend