Tom Izzo is dead on!

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,858
87,769
113
Izzo has lost 61 games in the last 5 years. Sixty one. That an average of 12.2 loses per year over the last five years.

It's so funny to see everyone else get a pass for (and even get slobbered on) for accomplishing something we crucify our own for. Shameless.
Shows how bad we are. Michigan state is not that talented and can’t shoot and we made them look like a top 5 team.
 

JesusCal92

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2023
127
141
38
Shows how bad we are. Michigan state is not that talented and can’t shoot and we made them look like a top 5 team.
I mean that’s just not true Izzo has always gotten the most out of his players and I bet they finish no worse than third in the big ten if they don’t win it
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,858
87,769
113
I mean that’s just not true Izzo has always gotten the most out of his players and I bet they finish no worse than third in the big ten if they don’t win it
He obviously gets a lot of our his players but his rosters this past decade are not close to top 10 quality. They are never an easy game but they are a beatable team. We made them look like an actual contender last night was my point.
 

Monday Nitro

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
4,586
7,616
112
He obviously gets a lot of our his players but his rosters this past decade are not close to top 10 quality. They are never an easy game but they are a beatable team. We made them look like an actual contender last night was my point.
Absolutely laughable how some just move things around to slobber on whoever just beat us.
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I mean that’s just not true Izzo has always gotten the most out of his players and I bet they finish no worse than third in the big ten if they don’t win it
Our standards should be higher than losing by 17 to a team that may finish no worse than third in the Big Ten.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMR1987

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
It is and everyone posts in anger and other emotions sometimes.

UK fans have a lot to be angry about right now.
Yeah I went way too far myself last night, but if you ain’t a little mad watching that check your pulse.

I still hope things work out…somehow
 

Walker34

Junior
Aug 30, 2025
160
227
43
I am a Senior citizen. I was 33 the last time Izzo won his 1 title. He has lost a ton of games. Why should Kentucky fans give a crap about what Izzo has to say? He is more overrated than Cal
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I am a Senior citizen. I was 33 the last time Izzo won his 1 title. He has lost a ton of games. Why should Kentucky fans give a crap about what Izzo has to say? He is more overrated than Cal
We don’t have to give a crap what he says if we are comparing Hurley’s comments to Izzo’s, but I feel like Izzo’s compared to Pope’s might deserve a listen…at least for now. His team was 17 points better than ours last night. He may have at least a little wisdom
 

Walker34

Junior
Aug 30, 2025
160
227
43
We don’t have to give a crap what he says if we are comparing Hurley’s comments to Izzo’s, but I feel like Izzo’s compared to Pope’s might deserve a listen…at least for now. His team was 17 points better than ours last night. He may have at least a little wisdom
I think Izzo ran a shady program for years. We as Kentucky fans always rooted for Izzo if they faced Duke, UNC, Kansas etc. And rightfully so. But I think Izzo is as big of a scum bucket as those programs coaches are/were.
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I think Izzo ran a shady program for years. We as Kentucky fans always rooted for Izzo if they faced Duke, UNC, Kansas etc. And rightfully so. But I think Izzo is as big of a scum bucket as those programs coaches are/were.
Well, that’s a different conversation. I don’t care about who runs a *clean program*. If we had 12 banners on the wall, while the mob is running Alumni Drive, I wouldn’t gaf personally. I’m not watching sports for moral victories, I want wins.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes