Today's officiating

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
Great game to watch. I as a fan do not want to watch a free throw shooting contest. Call fouls that impede plays and let the rest go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyjeff1

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,602
72,727
113
I thought it was a good no-call, despite Jay Bilas' bleatings for a foul to be called.

Richards was in good position with his hands straight up and was entitled to his space. If anything the Alabama player initiated contact. To call that a foul on Richards would have been a bail-out.
I agree, Richards went straight up, that was his space.

They usually call that though. I was very happy there was a no-cal there.
 

BlueBloodKyFan73

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2010
3,954
4,977
113
I thought pretty well officiated let the kids play on both teams. They did miss calls but over all I thought it was a good job overall.
 
Feb 19, 2015
179
51
0
Baker is from Kentucky so he really should not do any UK games as he tries to not hurt anyone when he is on a game. It is hard for him to be fair
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings