I agree that fall football should definitely be a go with limited restrictions, like vaccine required for all players, coaches and refs. May be required for all attendees too, just to be safe. Have to show that vaccine card upon entrance with your ticket. May be pushed back a week or so but unless something unforeseen happens I see a full 10 game schedule with full playoffs with 8 teams qualifying for region play.I have to agree, it will take a near miracle to have football this spring. In fact, I will not be shocked if winter sports don't get canceled early into the season. But, I am optimistic that, with certain restrictions, we will see sports in the fall. Maybe pushed back a little and a little abriviated, but I think we will see some football when the leaves start turning.
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7
Women's Sports
Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6