this isn’t some silly rally cry post, today we’re going to win, and it’s going to be because of our defense. Big game fella’s, LET’S F*CKING GO!!!!
I’m actually one of the biggest schiano haters on this board, but I really like our chances todayIs yessir321 Al in disguise?
I guess not or we would have seen some silly irrational pipe dream about the prowess of our football program.
But seriously if Gavin can eliminate his turnover issues we have a chance today.
Or dusty baker. Or dick williams.Only if Mike Houston is our coach.
Is today's game @ Michigan St. on local TV?
Disagree but LFG!!!!!Today is our best remaining chance at a win. Wimsatt’s time to shine. LFG!!
Imo there are no Schiano haters on this board. Just a group of folks who want him to be accountable for winning games in the conference.I’m actually one of the biggest schiano haters on this board, but I really like our chances today
Is MSU missing players from suspension? Didn’t seem to matter last week.
I don't know where that comes from, I've not seen anything about reinstatements in just reading CFB news. IIRC, I thought they were indefinite suspensions.And wasn't it a 1 week suspension?
Is MSU missing players from suspension? Didn’t seem to matter last week.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy