Today was move-in

Cossa

Redshirt
Oct 22, 2010
60
0
6
day for the LFL rigs.

Any loungers got anything to say?

I think most loungers are going to kinda live in it for a year with temporary stuff and work on it over time. That's what we're doing and many others that I've talked to.
 

pmack65

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2013
427
0
0
Love my spot, 2nd row almost directly in CF. Much easier set up, no dragging in trailer, climbing under to block it up, upkeep etc. So I'm a happy LFL guy :)
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
From some of the pictures I saw on Twitter, there are some folks doing some neat things to maintain the character that the old rigs had. It will be a different LFL, but it’s still going to be a very special place.
 

GhostOfJackie

Senior
Apr 20, 2009
3,795
712
113
Can someone post links to any LFL move in day pictures? I would like to see some of the set ups. Thanks
 

512taylor

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
1,546
0
0
Sort of related.......................Does the general public enter the stadium in the right field gate?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list