he was schollie worthy but at this point he's still a little bit of a project. He really really should redshirt. I really question his foot speed and who he covers on the defensive end. I don't think he has the foot speed to cover a wing and I don't think he's strong enough yet to cover the 4. A redshirt year could do wonders.I do not understand the criticism of Harper by some on this board. Easily the 2nd best player on court in that game from a talent and upside perspective. No brainer scholly by Pike/RU. Harper's offensive talent is better than any current RU player, including Sanders. Will that that talent be realized? It's all up to Pike and staff now.
he was schollie worthy but at this point he's still a little bit of a project. He really really should redshirt. I really question his foot speed and who he covers on the defensive end. I don't think he has the foot speed to cover a wing and I don't think he's strong enough yet to cover the 4. A redshirt year could do wonders.
You had me until “offensive talent...better...including Sanders.”I do not understand the criticism of Harper by some on this board. Easily the 2nd best player on court in that game from a talent and upside perspective. No brainer scholly by Pike/RU. Harper's offensive talent is better than any current RU player, including Sanders. Will that that talent be realized? It's all up to Pike and staff now.
Let's make dollar dog/16 handle bets on starting lineups next year.
Just to keep things interesting.
Er... he's probably not starting either. I know you're not saying this, but it's okay for players to come off the bench, get some time and still develop.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead