You should've heard ESPN Jason Seahorn (sp?) this morning. He said, no way the Big 12 is in the playoff because they're best team Oklahoma lost. The big 12 is out. What an idiot. It's the 1st week of the season, but the Big 12 is out. Lol. Talk about a bias against the big 12.I can't wait to hear the ESPN excuses about the SEC losing some of those games yesterday. I've already heard the "don't panic, the SEC conference play will even out these early losses" and saying things like "a 2-loss SEC team may get in the playoff over a 1-loss other conference team". Bullcrap.....
You should've heard ESPN Jason Seahorn (sp?) this morning. He said, no way the Big 12 is in the playoff because they're best team Oklahoma lost. The big 12 is out. What an idiot. It's the 1st week of the season, but the Big 12 is out. Lol. Talk about a bias against the big 12.
You're correct and I like your assessment Cuyahoga... Although WRs from Mizzou dropped balls and were open.. I felt we did pretty a good job defensively executing Coach Gibbys scheme.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State