Well greater than zero because they can win the SEC tournament. However that’s pretty much never going to happen.
We can still get a one seed in the NIT.
Do you honestly believe we won't win a single game left in the regular season? lol
Well greater than zero because they can win the SEC tournament. However that’s pretty much never going to happen.
We can still get a one seed in the NIT.
F the NIT. Does anyone want to watch the cats in the NIT if it comes to that?
I went to the one at Memorial Coliseum (Gillispie's last season) because the fact that it was UK playing at Memorial was too good to miss (as my dad took me to my first UK game there) - that was a cool night, as I saw dads with their kids there and we all got to see UK play there again - had it been at Rupp, not a chance I'd have gone - not sure about watching it yet.F the NIT. Does anyone want to watch the cats in the NIT if it comes to that?
I think we win two, but zero wouldn’t surprise me at this point. Kicking Diallo off the team and getting Knox and Washington to put forth more of an effort would help.Do you honestly believe we won't win a single game left in the regular season? lol
I think we win two, but zero wouldn’t surprise me at this point. Kicking Diallo off the team and getting Knox and Washington to put forth more of an effort would help.
I went to the one at Memorial Coliseum (Gillispie's last season) because the fact that it was UK playing at Memorial was too good to miss (as my dad took me to my first UK game there) - that was a cool night, as I saw dads with their kids there and we all got to see UK play there again - had it been at Rupp, not a chance I'd have gone - not sure about watching it yet.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU