And tbsOriginally posted by why_not_kentucky:
So TNT is going to have the game...
Thanks for the answer. Knowing how tight-assed some of our all-knowing fans are, I did take the time to check two pages back, but I've spent little time on the site in the past week. As usual, it's too much to expect courtesy from some fellow UK fans here.Originally posted by marshalfan:
It could be the OP has a life other than UK basketball. I will be glad when we win it all Monday night so I maybe I can get rid of this obsession with Rupps Rafters.
I have waste too much time in the last 4 weeks. Maybe the OP should ridicule us.
Btw, It is Rex Chapman and Dave Baker.
This post was edited on 4/4 4:31 PM by marshalfan
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?