Not good. Looked like dare I say the hand/forearm shake? FMLMcPherson... uh oh...
He was shaking his hand/forearm last inning. Something's up. The pitches that require the most spin he can't control rnMcPherson... uh oh...
The Cock crowd looks pathetic.
Definitely shook it. Wait and see at the moment, but it's giving shades of past injuries to State pitchers.Not good. Looked like dare I say the hand/forearm shake? FML
Landon Sims PTSD shake ughDefinitely shook it. Wait and see at the moment, but it's giving shades of past injuries to State pitchers.
Wasn't going there yet, but immediately what I thought of.Landon Sims PTSD shake ugh
Hit the bat right between his handsReplay really screwed us right there. I didn’t see it hit his hand. Dang sure not enough to overturn it and give him first. No way it hitting his hand made that sound. Plus he swung at it!
That’s what I saw . Why do they hate us?Hit the bat right between his hands
AS we were informed, the batter has to be in the box, looking at the pitcher, with his bat in a hitting position.Reese should be able to bat again
Team should go to a casino tonight. Dead injuns giving us some breaks.holy shiz.. we got out of bases loaded no outs
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list