Time to Lick Some Doorknobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Looks like the CDC is recommending fully vaccinated people can go completely back to normal without wearing a mask or a distancing... They do throw in the disclaimer in of except where required by federal, state, local, or business laws, rules, or regulations. Sounds to me like the all clear from the supposed experts. Now its time for you politicians, media alarmists, and NCAA d-bags to get with the program.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

I have been awfully damn compliant through all this crap. I appreciate that a lot of people were scared (Myself included for a the first month or so)... But enough is enough.

Over the last 14 months I have spent more money on spilt liquor inside my house than any bar owner earned in a month. From here on out I am going to be...

THE NO MASK WEARING, kiss stealin', wheelin and dealin', uber or lift ridin', commercial plane flyin', son of a gun... And you are going to have a hard time pulling this size 10.5 Saucony out of your *** if you tell me I gotta wear a mask again. WOOOO



View attachment 20269




 
Last edited:

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,044
7,470
108
Hell Yeah!!! Got them natty antibioties and then synthetic... time rock out with...
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,449
27,284
113
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,068
4,852
113
I declared independence on April 15

(and got down voted on here).

The CDC and Prez are very late. (but they finally came around),

Time to break the chains and climb out of that fox hole.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
And the NCAA is still planning on doing this 50% BS for OUTDOOR venues in the postseason that’s starting in less than a month. So dumb.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
And the NCAA is still planning on doing this 50% BS for OUTDOOR venues in the postseason that’s starting in less than a month. So dumb.

The CDC only changed today, give them some time. Now who is up for proof of vaccination to get in so we can have full capacity? 😀 Better get yours soon!
 

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,287
3,042
113
When the 17 do people get to decide for themselves? (But, I've been vaccinated)

Now. You can choose to protect others by getting the vaccine or by masking up indoors. #Freedom #VaxxedOrMasked

It's no different than all kinds of public health requirements we have in society.
 

MrKotter

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
923
610
93
surely this has nothing to do with Fauci's *** getting caught lying to congress about him funding the wuhan lab?
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
Except fraudci say mask stays even after vaccine

You do know things change right? I'm in a healthcare related field. Accepted practices change overnight all the time, depending on the stance of the relevant organizations. I will say this, given the data this one is a bit overdue. Then again in healthcare we are always looking over our shoulders.....for obvious reasons. Y'all are getting to see it in full view in real time for once. Welcome
to our world.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Are you in healthcare or a healthcare related field? Because the dropout that drains catheter bags and empties bedpans is in healthcare related fields.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
Are you in healthcare or a healthcare related field? Because the dropout that drains catheter bags and empties bedpans is in healthcare related fields.

I have a doctoral degree in a healthcare field and work in that field. ( for that ONE guy, I'm not a virologist). I also took several graduate level courses at MSU in relevant fields. I would say given the way some of you post here the guy you described knows more about healthcare than those of you I'm referring to. He has to to do his job and survive.
 

RotorHead

Senior
Mar 26, 2019
710
592
93
I identify as a fully vaccinated, free American. I can do what I want.
I mean, as long as I say "I identify..." I can do anything I want, correct? It's what I understand from everything else going on in this crazy world
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,864
6,681
113
[tweet]1392976341138616321[/tweet]

Great slogan, straight to the point.

7 of 9 dislike this post?
Why? It's the president saying dont wear a mask if you are vaccinated. How is that message unpopular on this board?



Related unrelated note- 7of9 was 17ing awesome when I was a teen.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
Looks like the CDC is recommending fully vaccinated people can go completely back to normal without wearing a mask or a distancing... They do throw in the disclaimer in of except where required by federal, state, local, or business laws, rules, or regulations. Sounds to me like the all clear from the supposed experts. Now its time for you politicians, media alarmists, and NCAA d-bags to get with the program.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

I have been awfully damn compliant through all this crap. I appreciate that a lot of people were scared (Myself included for a the first month or so)... But enough is enough.

Over the last 14 months I have spent more money on spilt liquor inside my house than any bar owner earned in a month. From here on out I am going to be...

THE NO MASK WEARING, kiss stealin', wheelin and dealin', uber or lift ridin', commercial plane flyin', son of a gun... And you are going to have a hard time pulling this size 10.5 Saucony out of your *** if you tell me I gotta wear a mask again. WOOOO



View attachment 20269





At last!

Are we finally going to put this to bed?

Today is a good day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State