Time of Possession

Trigatos

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2012
102
10
0
Is there anywhere someone has seen time of possession a the player level in BBall? I know Bmac is on the floor for a lot of minutes but it also seems like he is handling the ball a lot. I admit I am no BBall expert but I get he is the point guard. It is more than that.

I noticed it most against Michigan where he seemed to hoover just past half court for 10+ seconds. It started to seem like we treated almost each possession like we were holding for last shot or shortening the game.

I know you can't complain about the result but I was wondering if this stuck out to anyone else.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment