Time Management Observations

MickeyCat

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
430
5
13
Very good first half.

Some time management observations:

From my seat in section 130, I was calling/hoping for a time out before Penn State’s first running touchdown with 1:30 left in the first half. It was the first momentum for Penn State’s offense. It’s the same logic as icing a kicker. Ice the entire offense instead.

I would have liked a quick snap after Bryant’s dash for the overturned first down. I’m not sure if the refs would have let the ball go in play, but it seemed like there were three seconds where nothing was happening.

Also, I hope they clear up whatever caused the delay of game penalty. Good call by Coach Braun to rush to the ref to take the time out to avoid a second delay penalty.

Go Cats go.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State