Time 2 Look in the Mirror

rickat

Freshman
Jan 11, 2011
421
62
0
Due health I will not b here 4 another season. I do have a parting thought 2 share.
I have long been a "supporter of the Cats and Cal but I have 2 accept that the relationship has become toxic and it is time for a change.
But let's take a look in the mirror. The toxicity of the parents (the fan base and Call) has affected the kids (players). They play tight because of the tension this rift has caused. I am a supporter of my team not a fan(atic). Too many fans are negative, sad, unhappy folks who would rather *****, moan and second guess the coach (whoever it is) than support the team.
Cal was never accepted due 2 the 1 and done philosophy but rather tolerated when it garnered success.
When the new coach arrives many fans will b angry because he wasn't their choice. I implore each of You 2 b supporters and not fanatics. Help 2 rebuild this proud program. Wish I could b there with You. C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!
 

sensible

Junior
Feb 4, 2004
1,485
391
0
Rick-

Prayers for a miracle with your health sir. I do hope you're right with the Lord knowing these could be your last days. I understand you care about Kentucky and so do I, but more concerned for YOU right now my brother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Susan2361

Anon1658882690

All-American
Jan 4, 2015
5,468
7,338
0
Due health I will not b here 4 another season. I do have a parting thought 2 share.
I have long been a "supporter of the Cats and Cal but I have 2 accept that the relationship has become toxic and it is time for a change.
But let's take a look in the mirror. The toxicity of the parents (the fan base and Call) has affected the kids (players). They play tight because of the tension this rift has caused. I am a supporter of my team not a fan(atic). Too many fans are negative, sad, unhappy folks who would rather *****, moan and second guess the coach (whoever it is) than support the team.
Cal was never accepted due 2 the 1 and done philosophy but rather tolerated when it garnered success.
When the new coach arrives many fans will b angry because he wasn't their choice. I implore each of You 2 b supporters and not fanatics. Help 2 rebuild this proud program. Wish I could b there with You. C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!
I'll support anyone but Califraud as long as they put us in the conversation for tournament championships.. I won't support just for the sake of supporting because they're just at UK..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ugoff
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime