Great to see Tim at Missouri Western. They have a great tradition and having coached against them, I know they’ll return to their glory years. I’d love to see Tim find his way to TU at some point.
Ding! Ding! All-American Wille Biles in the early 70’s was the last TU player from Memphis before Peete. I know the competition is stiff over there and the academics sometimes spotty amongst elite players, but why are we driving twice as far into Texas to find talent?Willie Biles?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more