Tim Hudson

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I guess I missed when Tim Hudson became auburn’s pitching coach. If he’s as good of coach as player, he will have a good career.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I guess I missed when Tim Hudson became auburn’s pitching coach. If he’s as good of coach as player, he will have a good career.

That’s the problem.... don’t think he’s been all that great of coach for them.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Well in fairness, per Wikipedia, he took the job in January 2020. He has not even been there a full season yet.

But point taken the pitching staff does not look too good.
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,353
1,143
113
That’s the problem.... don’t think he’s been all that great of coach for them.

I'm sure Butch Thompson has a lot of say in their coaching of pitchers just like I bet Chris Lemonis has a good bit to say in our coaching of hitters.
 

Dawg1979

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2015
1,546
0
0
I met him in Los Angeles when he was still playing. It was his off day, but throwing in the pen. He sat there and talked to me for over an hour about SEC baseball and how much he loved playing at Dudy Noble. Was super nice. Give him time, they’ll be very good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more