Sorry if posted elsewhere. Did everyone get their tickets? I received the parking passes, but not the actual tickets. Same for everyone or...?
---Sorry if posted elsewhere. Did everyone get their tickets? I received the parking passes, but not the actual tickets. Same for everyone or...?
It may have been easy to miss as the ticket card was adhered to a red piece of paper in the same UPS envelope as the parking passes.---
you are aware that they are switching over a lot of fans to a credit card season ticket, and not
individual game tickets?..... maybe that is in your envelope
Hmmm did I miss mine that way?
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN