Tickets for March 6th baseball game.

SyonaraStanz

Senior
Mar 5, 2010
3,229
583
113
Where's the best place to find baseball tickets? Looks like the fam and I will be in Starkville March 6th.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I’m afraid tickets are going to be hard to get this year.

Hopefully the governor will reconsider his executive order on attendance and give a little more leeway. Cases are coming down, the vaccine is getting pretty widely distributed. It’s time to loosen the reigns a little bit and allow people to make decisions for themselves.
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
There will be no weekend game tickets sold this year. If you don't already have tickets, you will need to find someone outside the university who will sell theirs to you. I guess Sweet Tater could change the rules, but any decision on that will wait until the direction of the wind changes, since his decisions are based on which way the wind is blowing.
 

randystewart

Junior
Jan 14, 2009
1,199
340
83
Keep an eye on StubHub, I'm betting there will be tickets pop up on there just like they did for Football.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
Yep. I get shot number 2 tomorrow. And I have been a good little soldier and worn my mask in public. And I have already had the China Flu.

So public service announcement. Starting next week I will only where a mask where it is absolutely a crowd situation I am going into.
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
Yeah in the next month we will have probably 3x time as many vacinated as have had the virus and will be available to pretty mic anyone who wants want by the end of March I would be so by April they should open it up a lot more
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
Yep, I’ve been a mask wearer but now that I’ve been vaccinated it will only be where it is forced. If they don’t trust the vaccine they shouldn’t have pushed it so hard for people to get vaccinated. Fauci can shove it with still staying locked away after vaccination. I was all for being more cautious and limited until vaccines started being distributed. But now that we have hit some big numbers as far as comparisons to actual case numbers they need to start opening it back up in a month or so as by then they should have open vaccines.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Yep, I’ve been a mask wearer but now that I’ve been vaccinated it will only be where it is forced. If they don’t trust the vaccine they shouldn’t have pushed it so hard for people to get vaccinated. Fauci can shove it with still staying locked away after vaccination. I was all for being more cautious and limited until vaccines started being distributed. But now that we have hit some big numbers as far as comparisons to actual case numbers they need to start opening it back up in a month or so as by then they should have open vaccines.

Going back to normal and giving up all this power is what I’ve been worried about the most since the start of this. All these mayors, governors and Fauci are going to struggle with not having their daily press conferences anymore.

But with that said, I really don’t care about the mask for the time being. If they would allow a packed house for baseball as long as everyone was wearing a mask, I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina