TICKETMASTER OFFER CODE "CYBER" good today for both MSG games.

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Got email from Garden for discount to Wisky BBall game but used it "CYBER" to get 50% discount on Holiday Classic tickets.....AND if you have any of those ticketmaster $2.25 voucher codes don't forget you can use those as well (1 for each ticket).

Got 2 end court seats for $70.50 all in

($25 per ticket + $12.50 fee - $2.25) ...and I am sure I can sit in much better seats.
 

goru7

All-American
Dec 12, 2005
6,453
7,752
113
Got email from Garden for discount to Wisky BBall game but used it "CYBER" to get 50% discount on Holiday Classic tickets.....AND if you have any of those ticketmaster $2.25 voucher codes don't forget you can use those as well (1 for each ticket).

Got 2 end court seats for $70.50 all in

($25 per ticket + $12.50 fee - $2.25) ...and I am sure I can sit in much better seats.
Thank you. Just bought 5 tickets in Section 120.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central