Ticket Question

businessdawg

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2010
19
0
0
How much should one expect to pay for a scalped ticket to the Bama game? Somewhere in a lettered section.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,737
12,501
113
that has ANY kind of badge pinned in it. Ask again, now how much is it? Price almost ALWAYS drops to face or better immediately. I know a State grad that majored in forestry that is a park ranger and he uses his all the time and they are too surprised to even read that he is a Yogi Bear cop. I hate those damn scalpers, I will give tickets to State fans before I sell to those bastards. I think the key is to NEVER mention the badge, just let it be seen.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation