Ticket Prices

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,456
7,554
113
Good morning, Fair,
I enjoyed your essay and highlighted my thoughts and feelings as they mirrored yours in the post.........🧐
It is always good to see your posts step. My wife is against me meeting up with any posters due to a serious online situation with a family member years ago, but if I ever decided to invite a limited number of board members to a gathering, you would be on my guest list.
 

saturdaysarebetter

All-Conference
Jun 19, 2018
1,025
1,469
131
Yes, it is a shame, but at my age I have many regrets. I haven't loved enough. I have often been been too quick to anger and too slow to forgive. I have let too many dreams die as I wasted time on matters that were of no real importance to me, my family, or friends. I don't dwell on these regrets, but I try to repair any damage done and, when appropriate, pass on my experiences hoping others might profit by my example. Of course the latter rarely works and people will generally learn by their own journey through life, as I have.
This is not to suggest that buying season tickets is a bad thing, or that I am some font of wisdom. I would just urge us all to consider our life choices a bit more carefully. As Whittier said, "Of all sad words of tongue or pen the saddest are these: 'It might have been".
Would have, could have, should have = the holy trinity of regret. I can't take credit for that line. The source is below and if you haven't seen it, it's worth the watch.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tgar and fairgambit
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.