Ticket office misspelling

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
For my season tickets, I requested paper tickets for all games. I'm not sure what the ticket office has on their mind, but the paper tickets for the November 20, 2016 game misspell that game's opponent Niagara as "Niagra", as in Viagra.
 

Mr. Magoo1

Heisman
Nov 15, 2001
15,582
16,505
113
For my season tickets, I requested paper tickets for all games. I'm not sure what the ticket office has on their mind, but the paper tickets for the November 20, 2016 game misspell that game's opponent Niagara as "Niagra", as in Viagra.


I requested paper tickets and even made them promise that I would get them (since I did not believe them). I got the cards...so you are ahead of the game.
 

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,476
15,495
113
For my season tickets, I requested paper tickets for all games. I'm not sure what the ticket office has on their mind, but the paper tickets for the November 20, 2016 game misspell that game's opponent Niagara as "Niagra", as in Viagra.

It happens.



 

dollarbill

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
6,042
974
113
For my season tickets, I requested paper tickets for all games. I'm not sure what the ticket office has on their mind, but the paper tickets for the November 20, 2016 game misspell that game's opponent Niagara as "Niagra", as in Viagra.

The Falls go in one direction, the V attempts the opposite. Surely, it will be an up and down season. Enjoy. $$$$
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central