Ticket holder boxes

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,134
2,552
113
Anyone get their cowbell boxes yet? I got an email in August that they’d be shipping in September… I was kinda looking forward to a new cowbell and was hoping they included a “beat off” pin.

IMG_7580.jpeg
 

jxndawg

Sophomore
Dec 26, 2009
277
143
43
I chose a frostbuddy and got mine a few weeks ago, along with the pins for every game that my kids now fight over. The box, pins and everything are pretty slick, ngl.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?