Maybe this has been answered when will he be eligible to join the team?
Tia is Tai's twin sister. She plays on the UK women's rugby team. That is what he is asking about.
Sorry, about the miss spelling guys. Will he be eligible starting the next semester?
Who gives a crap how he spelled it
Both. His shoes weigh 20 lbs. [banana]Is he 6'9" 245 or 6'10' 265 ? I saw both listed on different sites.
He's 265 with the axe.Is he 6'9" 245 or 6'10' 265 ? I saw both listed on different sites.
let him stay, i love the smell of burning red feathers.Mods, please ban.
Who gives a crap how he spelled it
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball