Thursday's Big 10 Games Prediction Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,552
180,781
113
Starting the competition off with the games of Thursday, January 2, 2020. All are welcome to join in


Minnesota at Purdue.....PURDUE
Illinois at Michigan State.....MICHIGAN STATE

Season to Date: 0-0
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,295
12,574
113
Purdue ,Michigan State.In most cases the B1G will be a home court league with lots of parity among the teams.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,552
180,781
113
Purdue
MSU

Any thoughts on doing then entire week, say on a Monday....allowing edit


no...reason being results of previous games factor into who you want to pick later in the week. I think it gets too clumsy plus dont like people editing picks at all..not that I think anyone is cheating. I didnt list all 4 days of pick for the upcoming games because 4 of the schools will be playing twice.

I think enough come to the board for check ins. I will have the thread for Friday through Sunday up Thursday night
 

Sideline20

Senior
Jul 27, 2001
5,434
956
0
no...reason being results of previous games factor into who you want to pick later in the week. I think it gets too clumsy plus dont like people editing picks at all..not that I think anyone is cheating. I didnt list all 4 days of pick for the upcoming games because 4 of the schools will be playing twice.

I think enough come to the board for check ins. I will have the thread for Friday through Sunday up Thursday night

PURDUE
MSU

0-0
 

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Of course my first pick is a double OT loss, great start to the year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics