Heading up from Myrtle Beach tomorrow for the game. The weather looks "iffy". Either way, we're leaving ~ 2 o'clock. Hope we can sweep this series and right the ship.
Forever to Thee!
Forever to Thee!
Nope, two on Friday.I'm thinking they play 2 Saturday
Thought today was FridayNope, two on Friday.
2, 7 inning games I read. Could help us?Now hearing a double header on Saturday. One game (7pm) on Friday
Better chance it helps than hurts i would guess.2, 7 inning games I read. Could help us?
After tonight, nothing is going to help this team.Better chance it helps than hurts i would guess.![]()
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: How the Gamecocks' "point guard by committee" looked against College of Charleston
GamecockCentral Football
Defensive coordinator Clayton White details "frustrating" lack of turnovers for South Carolina, challenges unit to respond well
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky