TT has to win this game. Come on
Especially an undersized one who can't shoot the 3 and is missing their second best player!the more I watch…the nicer it would have been to play any non SEC 2 seed
Arizona girls…. California gets the hype but anyone who has spent anytime in Scottsdale, PHX and Tempe knows where the real heat is atNot sure if Az is going to win, but their cheerleaders are smoking
Even the made three by Arky sounded like kicking a trash canThis rim in San Francisco is tight as a drum.
I’m afraid much farther.Good God, Cal is going to make the Elite 8 isn’t he?
TT blows
The universe aligns to dump all over us.I’m afraid much farther.
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season