Thursday Games

REWhitley

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2021
1,908
3,939
0
If you scroll through the various classifications, lots of games being moved to Thursday afternoon.
 

FHJackets90

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2018
1,853
2,541
113
Comm. School of Davidson @ Forest Hills rescheduled for Thursday @ 7pm

JV game vs CSD will be played next Thursday.
 

EWCards

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2004
1,482
1,279
83
I wondered the same thing with all the schools with turf now. I'm assuming they want that gate $$. Rain=no fans. But in their defense when the decisions were made there was a greater chance of rain.
 

Heels10

Junior
Oct 14, 2010
312
207
43
I remember a time when weather conditions played a big role. A passing team was forced to run the ball. Ah the good ole days, now it's a fair weather game. Some of the best games and biggest upsets I've watched was in sloppy rainy conditions.
 

recycled2_anon

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2012
2,237
2,417
0
I’m afraid Hayesville score might be similar. Heard their QB smashed his thumb bad on his throwing hand right before the Andrews game. They must not have a backup
Hayesville 's 2 backups from last year transferred.
 

WHC02

Junior
Aug 29, 2012
311
253
0
I’m afraid Hayesville score might be similar. Heard their QB smashed his thumb bad on his throwing hand right before the Andrews game. They must not have a backup
The back up is also hurt. AC Sprain
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5