I have never done this poorly in a bracket before. I now have three final four teams gone from my bracket and my winner.
Sean Miller has always been on my short list for when Cal leaves, but WOW.
i had them in the championship because frankly.. that bracket is a piece of ****.
that would be hysterically funnyNBA2K17 did simulate the tourney and it was us vs Xavier in the finals.
that would be hysterically funny
um....who won?
LOL, okay - thought I'd better check [winking]
LOL, okay - thought I'd better check [winking]
you and me both - if that happens, I'll buy you a drink!Their Final Four is
Xavier vs Wisconsin, Kansas vs Kentucky
If that actually happened, I'd lose it.
Almostgo ahead and give these dudes the title. The amount of confidence they are playing with.. no one is beating Kansas.
I love being wrong.Almost
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt