Throwback Jersey

Scoutnmayo

Sophomore
Oct 6, 2012
238
137
0
I've been looking to get the men's basketball throwback jersey but cannot find it anywhere. My son
added it to his Christmas list. Need Adult Small. I tried so many sites, but don't have. Fanatics nope.
Rivals fan shop nope. Would anyone have names of shops in New Brunswick that I could call?
Any and all help is appreciated.
 

RUB1GTime

Junior
Oct 26, 2020
272
377
0
Scarlet Fever phone number is 732-247-4678.
I was about to place an order with Scarlet Fever yesterday, but wound up not following through due to the high shipping costs. Not paying $8.99 shipping for a face mask and a koozie. Does anyone have a coupon code for this store?
 

RUenvsci

Junior
Jan 12, 2004
162
206
43
I was about to place an order with Scarlet Fever yesterday, but wound up not following through due to the high shipping costs. Not paying $8.99 shipping for a face mask and a koozie. Does anyone have a coupon code for this store?
Scarlet Fever is a small business. They’d lose money if they shipped to you for free given that you’re only buying a couple of nominal things. If you don’t want to pay shipping, try going there or buy from someone else.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced