Thoughts

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,897
6,725
113
What are my thoughts on a cheap basketball goal being used to dunk on the sidelines after a big play on the field?

I think it's been a prop for a decade now and isn't news.
I think I don't care. It's just another celebration prop that teams popularized in the 2010s.
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,741
1,520
113
I think their real basketball players should start throwing footballs after they hit a basket.
 

Anon1666368914

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2022
10
6
3
During the arkansas game their basketball found its way onto the field. They should have been penalized for delay of game.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,736
4,013
113
The post reads backwards which makes sense for OM. They are getting beat so bad they switch sports. I thought OM won? You can tell they are a journalist school!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list