Thoughts

471dawg

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
59
0
0
First all I had to work but did slip in break room and see bits and pieces first off I said last week we had no identity on offense well fellas we do we either run a zone read ,flanker screen,or a pass no more than 8.5 yards from the line of scrimmage ,we have morrow ,Lewis ,Wilson ,and Rojo and your telling me we can't scratch the field at all.....we're croom predictable ....defense wow u got Autry,P Smith,PJ Jones ,Chris Jones etc etc What I'm trying to say is this I don't expect us to win every game but we should a helluva lot more competitive than we are now talents mid level sec, I know I'm beating a dead horse I've supported Mullen but there's been no improvement whatsoever all year and that's coaching time for a change
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama